NeuroMeditation: Lucid Dreaming Theta Binaural Guided Meditation (45 Mins)

 

In this meditation around 5 minutes, i noticed fairly rapid movement into subconscious-focused states, i enjoyed the use of hypnosis techniques employed by the guide. I felt like I fell into unconsciousness twice during the meditation, however, i am relatively well-rested and haven't fallen asleep in either of my other 2 meditations today and it's unlike me to actually sleep during meditation so I am a little confused about how i lost contact with my consciousness in this one. 

I really enjoy this meditation, it's one of my favorites and I must have done this one 30 or so times this year.

Here is the data

 

 

I have had some luck with my Muse connectivity, having resolved some of the bluetooth connection issues. Apparantly i need to pair the Audio before the Muse to stop any disconnection issues. More will be revealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NeuroMeditation: IFS The Path Meditation - Dick Schwartz. Featuring Ted's Garden (30 Mins)

NeuroMeditation: Singing Bowls of Shangri-La (2 Hours)