NeuroMeditation: Guided Shamanic Journey to the Akashic Field Connect With Your Spirit Guides

 

 I am up early trying to get clarity on a decision. 

I quite like using spirit guide meditations as a way of getting out of myself and allowing my subconscious to process.

I understand for many pure mindfulness people that some of the Spirit Guide work has too much Woo Woo in it. One way to look at it is, Spirit Guides as just parts of the personality system or is Lucid Dreaming and on that basis, it can be very useful.

 I set an intention prior to this meditation which i wont share right here.

Here is the data from this meditation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NeuroMeditation: IFS The Path Meditation - Dick Schwartz. Featuring Ted's Garden (30 Mins)

NeuroMeditation: Lucid Dreaming Theta Binaural Guided Meditation (45 Mins)

NeuroMeditation: Singing Bowls of Shangri-La (2 Hours)